IGNITE PLUS - SUMMER 2019!
Are you ready for fun in the sun?
Ignite Plus is here to help with fantastic summer classes and social outings for people with disabilities! We hope you brought your flip-flops!
- Brain & Body Yoga
- Summer Salads
- Succulent Terrariums
- Beach BBQ at Foster Beach
- Night at the Movies
- Library Explore Night
- Mini Golf
Costs are between $10-$15 per class.
And... Introducing the new CTA Explore program!
- Transportation training with a focus on summer festivals!
- Each class begins and ends at 824 Dempster St in Evanston
- Classes being at 4:30pm and end at 7:30pm
- Participants will use the Red and Purple lines to travel to the Chicago Blues Festival, Taste of Chicago, Ginza Holiday Festival, and Jazz Fest
Click here for the Registration Form!
To find out more, please contact:
Ignite Plus is a community focused programs for individuals with developmental disabilities age 16 and up. We specialize in providing fun activities and community immersion opportunities during the late afternoon and evening hours. Ignite Plus is a program of Search, Inc.
"One of the best things about Ignite is seeing the great socialization. Everyone gathers for a snack and to talk. Some people have been friends for years and some are just getting to know each other. Either way, Ignite gives them a chance to bond and form friendships." – Community Life Coordinator