"My son has always wanted to be a hard-working and contributing member of a team and finally with No Boundaries he has secured his dream working for Hewn Bakery in Evanston. The continuing support provided by all of the No Boundaries staff and the guidance they provide my son for job readiness and disability training has turned his life around"
- Siri Gadbois, Parent
- No Boundaries combines structured classroom instruction in a real, workplace setting.
- No Boundaries is directly linked to employment outcomes, with placements at Search social enterprises and at community-based businesses.
- No Boundaries is the only program that directly addresses the growing digital divide for adults with disabilities.
- No Boundaries has demonstrated results
Upcoming No Boundaries Sessions
Spring into action! Enroll in No Boundaries, Train for Work/Train for Life and boost your success in getting - and keeping - a job. Registration for Spring and Summer Sessions open now!
- Spring Session Monday, March 24 - Thursday, June 9 (no class on May 29)
- Summer Session I - Monday, June 12 - Thursday, July 6 (no class on July 4)
- Summer Session II - Monday, July 10 - Thursday, August 3
- Summer Session III - Monday, August 7 - Thursday, August 31
- Summer Session IV - Tuesday, September 5 - Thursday, September 28 (no class on Sept 4)
Training modules are offered Mondays, Tuesdays Wednesdays and/or Thursdays from 9:15 - 12:15 (full-day options available).
The No Boundaries rolling admissions policy gives participants flexibility with scheduling during the busy summer months!
No Boundaries is located at 824 Dempster Street, Evanston in the heart of a business district and is accessible by CTA, Metra and Pace.
No Boundaries is a private, tuition-based program with part-time and full-time options available.
For more information on pricing contact Stephanie Minich at 847-869-0000